Visitors from Hawaii
Office Visit, 2/Apr/2012.
It's invaluable when you go out into the field and talk to your customers about your product or service but it is even more exciting when your customers visit you. This week, we were lucky to have two visitors from Kauai’s Hindu Monastery, Hawaii, stop by our office to chat about their experience with Maintenance Assistant CMMS.
It’s always interesting to see how our software is being used around the world to manage assets. After a brief introduction to the Maintenance Assistant team, Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami, Sannyasin Yoginathaswami and the MA team discussed how Maintenance Assistant CMMS is used at the Monastery to manage their preventive and corrective maintenance on buildings, grounds and equipment throughout their 57-acre monastery.
Maintenance Assistant CMMS software has helped increase productivity so they can do more with the same number of people. The monks have moved away from paper and now record all work orders in real time on iPads using the MA mobile app. We were very surprised to hear that the monks also use the CMMS to track their vegetable growing.
Most of the CMMS features have come from simple customer feedback so the visit gave us valuable insights from the CMMS user’s point of view. The not so obvious can be oh-so-valuable to product development! As usual, Yoginathaswami had some great feature suggestions and workflow improvements that will be evaluated by the product team for upcoming product releases.
It is a great validation to hear how our CMMS platform is impacting our customers' success. Today's visit was a valuable learning experience for the CMMS team and we look forward to a continued successful relationship between Maintenance Assistant and the monks of Saiva Siddhanta Church.
Other visitors also viewed:
- How’s the new Maintenance Assistant doing so far?
It's been about two months since the quiet launch of the fourth generation of Maintenance Assistant. V4 has undergone a...
- Jack Young, Former IBM VP Joins Maintenance Assistant Inc. Advisory Board
Jack Young, Former IBM VP of Asset Management Development Joins Maintenance Software Provider Maintenance Assistant Inc.'s (MA) Advisory Board TORONTO, April...
- Maintenance Software Provider Maintenance Assistant Has Another Record Quarter During Q2, 2013
Maintenance software (CMMS) provider, Maintenance Assistant Inc., announces record growth in customer acquisition in Q2 2013 and unveils new core...
- Companies shift focus to cloud and mobile maintenance solutions, driving record growth for Maintenance Assistant Inc. January 27, 2015
- Fixed or Floating Maintenance Schedules January 6, 2015
- Meet Stan: Your New Technical Support Specialist November 21, 2014
- Feature Update – Guest Work Requests November 20, 2014
- Despite slowed economic growth, record numbers of new customers adopted Maintenance Assistant’s CMMS maintenance software, resulting in the company’s best quarter to date October 28, 2014
- New Feature – Rotating Assets October 15, 2014
- New Feature – Custom Maintenance Reports October 15, 2014
- Press Release: GoFleet and Maintenance Assistant Supercharge Fleet Management September 30, 2014
- First Impressions of Maintenance Assistant September 15, 2014
- Advanced CMMS Metrics – Planned Maintenance Percentage September 11, 2014
- Extend the Functionality of your CMMS with MA Connect™ August 19, 2014
- Press Release: MA Connect™ August 19, 2014
- Why Cloud CMMS is better than On-Premise CMMS August 14, 2014
- Press Release: Maintenance Assistant Announces Release of MA CMMS Mobile August 5, 2014
- Introducing MA’s new Mobile CMMS August 5, 2014