Office Visit, 2/Apr/2012.
It's invaluable when you go out into the field and talk to your customers about your product or service but it is even more exciting when your customers visit you. This week, we were lucky to have two visitors from Kauai’s Hindu Monastery, Hawaii, stop by our office to chat about their experience with Maintenance Assistant CMMS.
It’s always interesting to see how our software is being used around the world to manage assets. After a brief introduction to the Maintenance Assistant team, Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami, Sannyasin Yoginathaswami and the MA team discussed how Maintenance Assistant CMMS is used at the Monastery to manage their preventive and corrective maintenance on buildings, grounds and equipment throughout their 57-acre monastery.
Maintenance Assistant CMMS software has helped increase productivity so they can do more with the same number of people. The monks have moved away from paper and now record all work orders in real time on iPads using the MA mobile app. We were very surprised to hear that the monks also use the CMMS to track their vegetable growing.
Most of the CMMS features have come from simple customer feedback so the visit gave us valuable insights from the CMMS user’s point of view. The not so obvious can be oh-so-valuable to product development! As usual, Yoginathaswami had some great feature suggestions and workflow improvements that will be evaluated by the product team for upcoming product releases.
It is a great validation to hear how our CMMS platform is impacting our customers' success. Today's visit was a valuable learning experience for the CMMS team and we look forward to a continued successful relationship between Maintenance Assistant and the monks of Saiva Siddhanta Church.
Other visitors also viewed:
- Maintenance Assistant Closes Major Financing Round
Toronto, ON (February 25, 2011) – Maintenance Assistant Inc., a leading Enterprise 2.0 community for computerized maintenance and electronic asset...
- Jack Young, Former IBM VP Joins Maintenance Assistant Inc. Advisory Board
Jack Young, Former IBM VP of Asset Management Development Joins Maintenance Software Provider Maintenance Assistant Inc.'s (MA) Advisory BoardTORONTO, April 2,...
- MA Share™ – Press Release
Toronto, Canada – Global maintenance software provider and CMMS leader Maintenance Assistant today announced the release of its in-app re-seller...
- 3 Ways to Save Money with Maintenance Scheduling Software March 23, 2015
- Meet Joe: Your New Technical Support Specialist March 20, 2015
- 8 Great Reasons to Upgrade to Enterprise CMMS March 19, 2015
- New Feature – Visual Operating Procedures March 19, 2015
- Bright New Future for Clean Energy: Maintenance Assistant and Inaccess partner to revolutionize the Solar Power Industry March 10, 2015
- Custom Brand your CMMS with your Company Logos March 9, 2015
- Nested PM February 19, 2015
- Companies shift focus to cloud and mobile maintenance solutions, driving record growth for Maintenance Assistant Inc. January 27, 2015
- Fixed or Floating Maintenance Schedules January 6, 2015
- Meet Stan: Your New Technical Support Specialist November 21, 2014
- Feature Update – Guest Work Requests November 20, 2014
- Despite slowed economic growth, record numbers of new customers adopted Maintenance Assistant’s CMMS maintenance software, resulting in the company’s best quarter to date October 28, 2014
- New Feature – Rotating Assets October 15, 2014
- New Feature – Custom Maintenance Reports October 15, 2014
- Press Release: GoFleet and Maintenance Assistant Supercharge Fleet Management September 30, 2014