Office Visit, 2/Apr/2012.
It's invaluable when you go out into the field and talk to your customers about your product or service but it is even more exciting when your customers visit you. This week, we were lucky to have two visitors from Kauai’s Hindu Monastery, Hawaii, stop by our office to chat about their experience with Maintenance Assistant CMMS.
It’s always interesting to see how our software is being used around the world to manage assets. After a brief introduction to the Maintenance Assistant team, Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami, Sannyasin Yoginathaswami and the MA team discussed how Maintenance Assistant CMMS is used at the Monastery to manage their preventive and corrective maintenance on buildings, grounds and equipment throughout their 57-acre monastery.
Maintenance Assistant CMMS software has helped increase productivity so they can do more with the same number of people. The monks have moved away from paper and now record all work orders in real time on iPads using the MA mobile app. We were very surprised to hear that the monks also use the CMMS to track their vegetable growing.
Most of the CMMS features have come from simple customer feedback so the visit gave us valuable insights from the CMMS user’s point of view. The not so obvious can be oh-so-valuable to product development! As usual, Yoginathaswami had some great feature suggestions and workflow improvements that will be evaluated by the product team for upcoming product releases.
It is a great validation to hear how our CMMS platform is impacting our customers' success. Today's visit was a valuable learning experience for the CMMS team and we look forward to a continued successful relationship between Maintenance Assistant and the monks of Saiva Siddhanta Church.
Other visitors also viewed:
- Maintenance Assistant Closes Major Financing Round
Toronto, ON (February 25, 2011) – Maintenance Assistant Inc., a leading Enterprise 2.0 community for computerized maintenance and electronic asset...
- Jack Young, Former IBM VP Joins Maintenance Assistant Inc. Advisory Board
Jack Young, Former IBM VP of Asset Management Development Joins Maintenance Software Provider Maintenance Assistant Inc.'s (MA) Advisory BoardTORONTO, April 2,...
- MA Share™ – Press Release
Toronto, Canada – Global maintenance software provider and CMMS leader Maintenance Assistant today announced the release of its in-app re-seller...
- Driving Innovation With GPS Integration: Maintenance Assistant and ZenduIT Partner to Revolutionize Fleet Maintenance August 20, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant Drives Record Revenue and Customer Growth in Q2 August 11, 2015
- MA Labs Provides CMMS Translation Using Google Translate July 17, 2015
- MA Labs Fully Automates Meter Readings using the Raspberry Pi and MA CMMS July 6, 2015
- MA Labs Automates Meter Readings using the Arduino and MA CMMS July 2, 2015
- MA Labs Automated Meter Readings File Handler – Maintenance Assistant June 26, 2015
- Why would an organization invest in a CMMS? June 10, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant CMMS SuiteApp Achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ Verification May 7, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant starts 2015 off strong with another record quarter April 27, 2015
- Will Ontario’s new Cap and Trade legislation reduce our carbon footprint? April 21, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant Inc. appoints Shane Skiffington as the VP of Marketing April 14, 2015
- Increasing Maintenance Efficiency and Quality with Work Order Tracking Software April 14, 2015
- What is a Work Order? April 9, 2015
- Why do I need a maintenance work order system? April 7, 2015
- Using Maintenance Work Orders Software April 2, 2015