Our customers use MA CMMS every day to:
- Create and assign work orders and get notified when they’re complete
- Schedule maintenance tasks and alert technicians when tasks are due
- Accept work requests from anyone through the web
- Review equipment history and check for similar past issues
- Track stock, tools and inventory and know when you’re running low
- No servers, database or IT, use it from any internet device
Bugs and slow performance have been my past experience with CMMS software. The wonderful thing about Maintenance Assistant cloud CMMS is that it operates lightning fast.
Why Maintenance Assistant CMMS?
Our preventive maintenance software (Computerized Maintenance Management System) enables companies to take control of their maintenance costs through effective tracking and managing of equipment, work orders, scheduling preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance as well as performing the functions of an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system.
We believe offering a technically superior (yea, we're not afraid to say we make great software), cloud-based software can help drive down the costs associated with maintenance and machine downtime while increasing profitability and industry or company maintenance compliance.
Maintenance Assistant CMMS is the World's Asset Management Choice providing a revolutionary CMMS / EAM software experience to clients around the world.
- No extra fees, no minimum users
- We are cloud based SaaS
- Award winning maintenance software
- Extremely competitive pricing
- 256 bit encryption
- 99 percent customer retention
- Over 25,000 companies use our software
The recent acquisition of more MA licenses has really proved a boon for our Facilities team and MA is now firmly embedded as an indispensable tool, with the take up by the users being received enthusiastically.
April 3, 2013Jack Young, Former IBM VP Joins Maintenance Assistant Inc. Advisory Board
March 13, 2013MA Solves Biggest Problem in Industry: Launches SpareTime™
January 30, 2013Record Customer Acquisitions for Q4 2012
December 29, 2012Feature Release Update for the New Year