Maintenance Software (CMMS) provider, Maintenance Assistant Inc., solves the biggest challenge of successful CMMS implementations with its patent pending mobile app and embedded training system.
Maintenance Assistant Inc. announces their patent pending mobile application SpareTime™ which solves the biggest problem industry faces getting their maintenance software up and running successfully. "SpareTime™ will reduce CMMS on-boarding and implementation times from weeks or months, to hours or days, and in conjunction with our in-application training, we have solved the two biggest barriers to a successful CMMS implementation." said Marc Castel, CEO.
The mobile app SpareTime™ is designed to reduce the effort needed for customers to enter data into their new CMMS. Industry stats indicate that over 60% of CMMS deployments fail, in part due to the difficulty of entering asset and maintenance data (machines, maintenance schedules, parts lists, etc.) into their CMMS. To solve this we created SpareTime™, a mobile app that will allow customers to quickly capture data during a simple plant walk-through. They will be asked to take pictures of their facilities, equipment and people, and Maintenance Assistant CMMS takes care of the rest, creating a custom CMMS for them in hours or days. In contrast, this process could takes weeks or months to do on their own.
SpareTime™ will pave the way for a whole new set of customers to start getting the benefits of a CMMS without the cost and risk. Operations that have been stuck in paper and excel based systems and haven't had an opportunity to move to a proper CMMS will be able to easily modernize their maintenance management systems using our application. In addition to the 60,000 organizations that are on the hunt to replace their maintenance software every year, there are hundreds of thousands of others who have been excluded entirely, because of cost and complexity. These organizations can now realize the enormous benefits of a CMMS because of Maintenance Assistant CMMS and SpareTime™.
SpareTime™ - Setup your entire CMMS in hours, not weeks.
SpareTime™ lets you quickly build your CMMS while walking through your facilities. It does the tough stuff like configuring and setting up your system so you can focus on getting your maintenance work done.
- Setup locations as you walk your facility
- Enter your equipment details on the go
- Take reference pictures of your facilities, equipment and components
About Maintenance Assistant:
Maintenance Assistant helps companies drive down the cost of maintenance, work smarter and save money by helping to increase asset life, prevent equipment failure, track maintenance costs, improve productivity, reduce equipment downtime, and lower the total cost of ownership of equipment, while improving legal and regulatory compliance and capturing and retaining vital maintenance knowledge.
"Technicians actually like using our system, which drives utilization and reduces time-to-value. With modern tools like SpareTime™, we make data entry as painless as possible. In addition to gaining a deeper understanding of maintenance activities, better data capture protects a company from knowledge loss as workers retire or switch jobs. Making data entry as easy as possible is critical.", said Marc Castel, CEO.
"With feedback and input from thousands of customers around the world we have been able to build an award-winning computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) service that simply works like it should. It's exciting to see that we've become the CMMS technicians actually like to use." said Bob Kandic, Senior Product Architect.
Since our launch in 2006, Maintenance Assistant has had over 25,000 CMMS installations in over 150 countries and in more than 30 languages. We are one of the fastest growing Maintenance Software solutions, providing a modern CMMS / EAM experience to clients around the world.
Other visitors also viewed:
- SpareTime Success Story
The Modern Day Challenge for Manufacturing The search for performance improvements coupled with cost reductions seems to be a never-ending...
- Maintenance Software Provider Maintenance Assistant Launches The Multi-Asset Work Order
TORONTO, June 10, 2013 – Maintenance Assistant Inc., a leading Enterprise Asset Management solutions provider, announces the release of their latest major...
- Maintenance Assistant’s Purchasing Planning Technology will Re-shape the Industry Forever
Maintenance Assistant, one of the world's fastest growing CMMS providers, launches its new purchase order module, designed to cut parts...
- Maintenance Assistant CMMS SuiteApp Achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ Verification May 7, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant starts 2015 off strong with another record quarter April 27, 2015
- Will Ontario’s new Cap and Trade legislation reduce our carbon footprint? April 21, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant Inc. appoints Shane Skiffington as the VP of Marketing April 14, 2015
- Increasing Maintenance Efficiency and Quality with Work Order Tracking Software April 14, 2015
- What is a Work Order? April 9, 2015
- Why do I need a maintenance work order system? April 7, 2015
- Using Maintenance Work Orders Software April 2, 2015
- The Intelligent Work Order: The Evolution of Maintenance March 31, 2015
- Using Work Order Management Software to become more profitable and sustainable. March 26, 2015
- 3 Ways to Save Money with Maintenance Scheduling Software March 23, 2015
- Meet Joe: Your New Technical Support Specialist March 20, 2015
- 8 Great Reasons to Upgrade to Enterprise CMMS March 19, 2015
- New Feature – Visual Operating Procedures March 19, 2015
- Bright New Future for Clean Energy: Maintenance Assistant and Inaccess partner to revolutionize the Solar Power Industry March 10, 2015