- OEMs get a fully branded CMMS they can provide to their customers
- Pre-loaded data-base with assets, OEM recommended maintenance plans, spares, manuals, warranty, etc.
- Directly schedule warranty repairs and check compliance to avoid invalid claims
- Real-time machine monitoring API to verify proper equipment operation
During Warranty Period
OEM Contact Form
Extend your relationship with your customer long after the initial sale.
OEMs can now participate in the long-tail revenues derived from services, parts and supplies following a capital equipment sale.
Maintenance Assistant's OEM Technology Partner program provides OEMs with a turn-key white-labeled CMMS, keeping them in front of customers long after the capital purchase and adding significant value to customers' machinery and services purchases.
- Fully customizable CMMS features and pricing
- OEM set-up as preferred vendor for original parts and spares
- Notification of up-coming repairs, services and parts needs
- Schedule direct-from-OEM services
- In-app marketing and messaging tools direct to customers dashboards
- Automated provisioning and billing
After Warranty Period
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer, Systems Integrator or Automation specialist, you understand that maintaining visibility on installed equipment after the sale and staying in contact with your customer is critical to long-term customer satisfaction and your reputation.
Your white label CMMS powered by Maintenance Assistant provides the perfect solution, giving your customers out-of-the-box functionality to: follow your recommended maintenance plan; stay stocked with OEM sourced spares; and schedule direct-from-provider services - all at the click of a button. Provide your customers with a private labeled or co-branded MA CMMS™ to encourage maintenance excellence & best practices on a daily basis and drive additional services and parts revenue.
At Maintenance Assistant we are passionate about delivering a
- Create new service revenue
- Help your sales team identify new opportunities
- Increase customer interaction and visibility
- Add value to your products with full lifecycle involvement
- Customized, web-based interface with your branding
- Notifications and communications between you and your customer - stay engaged and present
- Suggest recommend maintenance practices, parts obsolescence advisories
- Timely service bulletins and parts EOL notifications
- Be your customers' preferred vendor for in-system parts and services
- Use the Cloud to market, distribute, support and manage subscriptions, customer accounts and activities.
Our software is used by:
- Contract manufacturers
- Plastic molders and die manufacturers
- Machinery builders
- Food and Packaging manufacturers and processors
- Renewable energy equipment manufacturers
- Medical device manufacturers
- Building contractors
- Facilities managers