Mine maintenance can make up 20 to 35% of your total mining operation
Being responsible for the maintenance of expensive mining equipment means you need real-time, actionable information on priorities for preventive maintenance of your critical mining systems. According to Mining.com magazine, on average, an offline haul truck has a financial production impact of $35,000 per shift. For a shovel, it can be many times that. Mining companies that yield the greatest returns on their equipment pay active attention to factors that impact production.
Maintenance Assistant CMMS is a full-featured mine maintenance management solution that runs inside your web browser, on any web-enabled device. Maintenance Assistant CMMS gives you powerful tools to organize your mine maintenance operation.
What you'll accomplish with mine maintenance software:
- Organize your equipment in an intuitive hierarchy
- Make specific people in charge of specific equipment
- Schedule preventive maintenance alerts
- See a full history of work done on machines and assets
- Set usage-based triggers for complex machines
- Record standard procedures for maintenance activities
- Attach documents, like schematics and warranties to asset records
- Keep equipment running: Haul trucks & loaders, blasthole drills, exhaust systems, fuel injection systems, transfer pumps & filters, cooling systems, shovels, fire protection systems, draglines and buckets, water separators, etc