The MA Source™ feature lets you automatically populate your equipment or parts database by using related information directly from leading MRO parts databases. When creating a new part, you can use the search feature to locate the part in the MRO database. When you locate the part you need, simply click copy to CMMS and your part record is automatically populated with the parts data.
MA Source™ also lets users quickly search and procure indirect inventory spares from the worlds leading iMRO parts distributors, directly inside the CMMS. And when you find the part you need, you can sync the information back to your CMMS so you’ll know what to order in the future. The new parts procurement feature helps you achieve those savings gains without having to invest ridiculous amounts of time and money in bloated and expensive ERP systems.
Amazon added to MA Source
Amazon has recently been added to the MRO list of suppliers in MA Source™. This means you can search through Amazon’s list of industrial equipment, tools and spares right from inside your CMMS. To access Amazon’s mro database, simply type the name of the part you need in the MA Source™ toolbar at the top of the CMMS. You can then click the Amazon tab to access the Amazon database. MA Source™ presents all the information available for that part directly inside your CMMS
For more information on how to use MA Sourse to populate your database quickly, watch the following video:
Compare – Delivery, Price and Convenience
With the addition of Amazon to MA Source™, it is now possible to compare products across multiple vendors inside your MA CMMS application. Our goal is to make MA Source a valuable tool to help our customers select the right parts and supplies at the right price, saving you time in a clear and unbiased way. We plan on bringing a wide range of MRO suppliers in one place so you don’t have to search multiple websites to find the right product. The more the service is used, the more mro vendors we will bring online. And we won’t charge you a penny for using our MA Source™ service – it’s completely free. Test it out for yourself. When viewing parts, click compare items to compare prices across multiple vendors.
Have Your Say!
At Maintenance Assistant, we love listening to our customers. Our valued customers can suggest new features or feature improvements in the feature request forum directly in the CMMS. Now, we’re also giving MA CMMS customers the opportunity to suggest their preferred suppliers directly in the MA Source™ section of the CMMS. Simply click the + tab to suggest your preferred vendor. The biggest compliment your could give us is to recommend MA Source™ personally - next time your chatting to your MRO vendor contact, suggest they get listed in MA Source™ today!
Other visitors also viewed:
- Amazon Drones – The Sky’s the Limit for MRO Spares
No doubt you’ve seen the recent news reports featuring Amazon’s Prime Air delivery drones. The idea is to get items...
- New Feature – Introducing MA Source™
Auto-Populate your Equipment, Parts & Suppies with MA Source™ When it comes to setting up a CMMS for the first time,...
- NEW: CAPTCHA Added to The “Submit Maintenance Service Request” Page
To help combat the ever increasing security threats materializing in the “cloud”, an extra security feature has been added to...
- MA Labs Automates Meter Readings using the Arduino and MA CMMS July 2, 2015
- MA Labs Automated Meter Readings File Handler – Maintenance Assistant June 26, 2015
- Why would an organization invest in a CMMS? June 10, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant CMMS SuiteApp Achieves ‘Built for NetSuite’ Verification May 7, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant starts 2015 off strong with another record quarter April 27, 2015
- Will Ontario’s new Cap and Trade legislation reduce our carbon footprint? April 21, 2015
- Maintenance Assistant Inc. appoints Shane Skiffington as the VP of Marketing April 14, 2015
- Increasing Maintenance Efficiency and Quality with Work Order Tracking Software April 14, 2015
- What is a Work Order? April 9, 2015
- Why do I need a maintenance work order system? April 7, 2015
- Using Maintenance Work Orders Software April 2, 2015
- The Intelligent Work Order: The Evolution of Maintenance March 31, 2015
- Using Work Order Management Software to become more profitable and sustainable. March 26, 2015
- 3 Ways to Save Money with Maintenance Scheduling Software March 23, 2015
- Meet Joe: Your New Technical Support Specialist March 20, 2015